Virginia Beach, VA
Priority Title & Escrow is looking for a solution-oriented person who can take their outside sales skills, social media and technical knowledge and bring them to Priority Title & Escrow. This person must meet or exceed sales objectives set by the President of Priority Title & Escrow. This person will promote and sell Priority Title & Escrow’s Title/Settlement products through professional sales techniques, excellent customer service, and long-term customer relationships.
This person will know how to develop and retain a quality client base of Realtors, Attorneys, Investors, Brokers or Lenders through the acquisition of new business and maintaining your existing customers. Have an ongoing responsibility to maintain customer relationships and servicing the customer needs. Follow up to make sure we met all their needs and collaborate with management and operations to carry out his/her role.
- Must be highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Continually gain new product knowledge and acquire betting selling skills and utilize social media and marketing platforms to your advantage
- Keep abreast of the competition, competitive issues and their offerings
- Research, contact and develop positive relationships with prospective customers (Realtors, Attorneys, Investors, Brokers and Lenders)
- Create marketing and sales materials to attract new business opportunities
- Use Company products to leverage new business
- Manage current customer relationships by addressing their needs and offering effective solutions
- Identify industry trends and niche markets
- Track results and manage to set goals
- This position does not manage or supervisor others.
- Must be able and willing to travel within the state of Virginia and meet in-person with customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Ability to manage customer base both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Business to Business Residential Title/Real Estate Sales
- High School diploma or GED required; BS/BA a plus
Pay and Benefit Details:
- Position is Salary + Unlimited Commission!
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- 401K includes a discretionary company match
- Reimbursement for all work-related expenses including mileage, travel and industry memberships
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- A work environment that promotes professional growth
- Training provided to learn our business, products and services